• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I kind of missed the ball on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I kind of missed the ball on this...

thetindog

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everybody! So I'm a new pin trader/collector who sort of missed the golden window of opportunity, so to speak. Up until a year or two ago I was going to school in Orlando, only 30 miles from Disney. But minimum wage part-time job, busy class schedule, and no car kept me from getting into stuff as much as I could. Now I'm in the general Seattle area and over 1000 miles from the nearest park, but even with that close access gone, I'm still really enjoying it so far.

I'm planning a trip with my roommate to Disneyland sometime this upcoming September, so I'm hoping to build up a decent collection to have fun trading with some cast members by then. Because of Disneyworld right next door for the longest time, I haven't been to Disneyland in forever. I think the last time I went was in the 90s.

Right now I'm collecting a lot of princesses (mostly Belle and Mulan) and also keeping my eye out for anything Disney Afternoon since, my god, so many hours of my childhood were poured into watching those shows. I'd love to collect Anna and Elsa pins too, but the demand for them is so high I'm going to wait till the rush finally dies down a bit/more pins are released/I can actually find a decent deal.

But yeah. That's about it!

- Roxy

Hi Roxy, welcome to the pin forum! I'm new to pin trading too (went to Disney World for the first time recently and got hooked on trading!) and also like Belle pins. Hope you have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back