• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I noticed DPF is about to get to 1000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed DPF is about to get to 1000 members

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
I noticed today DPF only needs 5 more members to have made it to 1000 mems. CONGRATS DPF :wavey: I personally want to say thanks to all of you. And here is to another 1000 members :drool:

Not to be a downer, but what is the difference between and active members? I have personally only ever looked at the active members numbers since the others could be unused or spam accounts...

Members 995 Active Members 541

Not to be a downer, but what is the difference between and active members? I have personally only ever looked at the active members numbers since the others could be unused or spam accounts...

Members 995 Active Members 541
this is true, however, we haven't had any problems with spammers recently due to some countermeasures we've installed and implemented during the registration and verification process.

Active members are defined as members who have actively logged in, posted or otherwise participated in some way on DPF in the last 30 days.

so if someone has not logged in in the last 30 days (be it a spam account that has been banned, or someone who has not visited us recently), they will go "inactive" until they log in again.

So would the "Members" count always go up? Or do banned accounts drop that number? And say as time goes by, if the account is not touched in over a year or something, will it ever fall off?

Just sent out an email to my Nor Cal Event people to make sure they have signed up.

Let's see if we can break that 1000 mark today!!!!

Woo hoo!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back