• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So pin trading night report and acquisitions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pin trading night report and acquisitions:

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
hi fellow traders, so i had a lot of fun at this pin trading night, it is my 3rd PTN since i started trading back in October of 2010. in this pin trading night, i decided to settle my pins in a table and not just walk around trading like i normally do, it was different experience. i traded with several people including the people in front and behind me in line before we even went inside the ballroom. i also traded with some people in the table in front of where i was and the table behind, i didn't get to walk around much since i had to be at my table in order to trade with the people that came to my station. over all i have an amazing time, i meet some DPF member and i traded with a few, it was very nice to be able to help them with their collections. :)

even thought there was a little bumps in the night like, somebody stole two mystery stamps from my table i had lay on top to trade for other stamps, but i didn't let that ruin my night. i traded most of my carriages LE 100 pins for some very nice pins, some for my collection(well my boyfriend's since he is the one that likes ariel) and others are great traders. here is pretty much all i got from trading(except the stamps, i bought those), i will post a thread with pics of the new pins up for trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back