• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN HAUL So that happened

PIN HAUL So that happened

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So we’ve been trying to downsize our pin collection the last few months until yesterday when we were gifted thousands of pins from a former co-worker.

They collected for about 5 years only so it’s a crazy snapshot into the 2003-2008 era of pins.. hundreds of authentic hidden mickeys (some in the original plastic still)

daefb675e9af9accf57420ec300ae1ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we’ve been trying to downsize our pin collection the last few months until yesterday when we were gifted thousands of pins from a former co-worker.

They collected for about 5 years only so it’s a crazy snapshot into the 2003-2008 era of pins.. hundreds of authentic hidden mickeys (some in the original plastic still)

Wow...what an awesome gift to get. Guess we know what your plans this weekend are. :)

1af3dbfe0efb1141d23d7775288be4cc.jpg

Just a few of them.. once Girl Scout cookie season is over I’ll start really sorting through them and

Some real beauties just based on this sneak peak. Looking forward to the eventual sale!

Oh my, hopefully they were just clearing out the closet.

Back