• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I was a little too easy on the Aurora game so this time I am going to use some Ariel pins that I have that I did not recently win in any games or purchases. These should be on grail siggys. So show me your Ariel siggy's!!! You might just get zapped. I think I will change things up this time though. I will not announce who wins, I will let the winners announce it themselves. This game ends Friday January 10th at midnight DLR time. If you enter this game you have to also send me a pm with your address. I can't surprise you if I don't have your address. So this is the only requirement on this one.

Have fun of course!!!

I don't think I have any Ariel pins on my siggy at the moment. Good luck to all who try for this! You are so nice to do this David!

Mine are too difficult lol. I will warn you I will be changing my signature tomorrow and taking away the ones I got lol. Sending PM!

:lol:! You're awesome David. I have no ariel in my sig (it would just throw off my theme) and no clue what awesome pin you are giving away this time - can't wait to see whose day you make tho!! :D

Last edited:
Nate!!! I about had a heart attack! I just updated my sigg today too! I need to post it up!!
David! Thank you so much for this opportunity!

I hope it is not the Ariel Seasons Autumn pin :anxious: I would die!!! :lol: The ONLY Ariel pin I would want...and you just never know with the Amazing David! :D Texted the lovely Lilimay!!! ;)

I hope it is not the Ariel Seasons Autumn pin :anxious: I would die!!! :lol: The ONLY Ariel pin I would want...and you just never know with the Amazing David! :D Texted the lovely Lilimay!!! ;)

Nate, even if it is that pin, it is not in your siggy so you could not win it :lol:

I didn't mean for me! :lol: I meant if I saw that is what someone received. :D I would not try to win an Ariel grail, I would rather have it go to an die hard Ariel collector than myself!!! I would just be in awe is all! It is such a gorgeous pin!!! :drool: Sorry to come across as though I wanted it! :)

LOL!!! I will get it someday! :D I would rather have someone like you, who is an Ariel collector, get the pin sweet Miss Lili!!! :hug: I love you! ;)

Last edited:
I'm currently busy making a changing signature, which does include Ariel but my computer skills mean it won't be done for weeks haha! Good luck to all, and OMGosh David this is so generous! I can't figure it out this time :lol: Heehee! I love when people get surprised! :hsd:

Back