• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards

Tsuki

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So, I first discovered this last year when I visited TMK. I was able to pick up a few cards and I played a bit of the game. I was immediately hooked and couldn't wait to play some more in different lands...however I was hospitialised a few days after my visit and so I was unable to get more cards and explore other lands with this game.

I am currently saving up to go back in a few years and I appreciate that this may be a big ask but is anyone able to pick up a few packets for me so I can be prepared (excuse the pun) for my next visit? I will pay for postage :). If anyone can do this that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance :cheshire:.

That pun! XD
020cee21e5d714463fe465baca027bbe.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey Tsuki
I've got a few spares that are just sat in a cupboard , you're welcome to them . They're all standard common ones I think though , just PM me if you'd like them

Hey there! We have many extra cards (standard/common ones). Just PM me what numbers you still need. :)

^ Oh bless you guys!!! I'll PM you when I get home. I really appreciate it :) xx

Aang- Couldn't help myself ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you still need some after all that, let me know what numbers you need. I've got like 5 copies of all the commons.

Please post which cards for which you still are looking. That way, if other members who play have extras of them, they might contact you to work out something.

Oh my gosh guys!!!! Thank you Dave and Tammy for the cards! I think between both of you I've got almost all the set minus the special ones. Oh my days I'm so touched by your kindness! Thank you so so much! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back