• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Staggered responce while typing

Staggered responce while typing

PinTraderJax

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I have noticed that there is a problem when I am replying to posts or PMs that seems to not register a lot of keystrokes. I only have this problem on here I have never had it in Word or Notepad.

I have this same type of problem to the point where I cannot write anything on this forum (but can still browse) on Windows Surface (Windows RT).

The site runs just fine on my regular Windows 8 machine.

Last edited:
I know this is an older thread, but just thought I'd add that I have had this problem also. It's my browser, I suppose. Problems include often not being able to cut and paste into a thread or especially, into a PM. Carriage return does not advance the text line, and similar problems, in PMs. Very few, if any, work-arounds, but if I type slowly and deliberately, that does help with straight "writing" of PMs, etc.

I have that problem sometimes but another problem I have more often is that my 2nd word of my first sentence gets automatically duplicated. ( or part of the word ). Does this happen to anyone?

Back