• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Stitch Crashes pins - Anyone have any just falling apart?

QUESTION Stitch Crashes pins - Anyone have any just falling apart?

OpieDoodle

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am crushed, these pins are my absolute favorite and I ordered them the day each was released so a year to get the whole set.

I remember the little mermaid version had paint chip issues that happened directly from when they came in, mine personally I had to replace due to damage upon arrival.

This pin however, the lady and the tramp version came in perfect. But I noticed today that its missing paint off the ear and the other ear the paint is bubbling off! This pin has been on my pin board on a wall since I purchased directly from shopdisney. So no damage or anything from me, nothing bumps it, etc. Its just like the paint is melting off it.

Anyone else having any issues like this? I want to replace it but I don't want to replace it if others are having similar issues.

Edit: Forgot to include photos heh, user error.

406358556-1732081413941202-6288969166422055021-n.jpg

411921757-2465382713640355-8007305379897439880-n.jpg

Last edited:
I like this set also. Have them all for daughters collection. I have not looked at them lately, but will take a look.

Back