• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Stitch invades Beauty and the Beast ends Wednesday 4/20 @ 9pm Ct

Auction Ended: Stitch invades Beauty and the Beast ends Wednesday 4/20 @ 9pm Ct

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Up for bid is this really fun pin, Stitch invading Beauty and the Beast, guaranteed to make your smile! Pinpics #41243.
In the interest of full disclosure, this pin is not perfect, there is somewhat of an indentation to the right of Belle's head, I tried to show this in the second picture.

My interests are plenty so please check out my pinpics, disneychildwithin. If we don't have matches, feel free to bid whatcha got, traders are always welcome!

Screenshot-2021-01-12-at-15.02.08-1024x540.png

Last edited:
Woohoo, thanks for getting us started! 2 more for a leaderboard.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

New bid
I'll bid from your wants list pinpics pin 129848 Once upon a time Dumbo new on card and i'll add 142980 Loungefly chair 101 Dalmatian pups.
OR you could choose choice two from your wants which is
pin 133125 Sleeping Beauty 60th anniversary Aurora and Prince Phillip new on card and 142980 Loungefly chair 101 Dalmatians pups.
Thanks.

Hmmm...
Leaderboard remains!

1.@watzshakinbacon
2.@teddy_ruxpin (Dumbo/101 Dalmatians)
3.@TheMickeyMouseRules

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back