• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch SCRAPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch SCRAPPER

minniemad0110

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just got this pin through the post today, and was just wondering what people's opinion on the pin is. It does not have a matt finish and all the paint does seem even.

10666_561888147205049_1180851354_n.jpg

1044183_561888227205041_121153561_n.jpg

1005712_561888393871691_176542361_n.jpg

pin28426

Seems to have a warning on it
Be aware that there are unauthorized versions of this pin being sold from China to individuals not affiliated with Disney. As such no one can guarantee the authenticity of this pin unless they purchased it directly from Disney.

Do not see it in the:
[h=2]Subjects - Bootleg/Trademark Infringed Pins[/h]
on Pinpics!

On the back of the pin?

I have the pin in my hand, and put it flat.

It looks like some of the dots are going off the side of the pin, and the ones that aren't it looks because the spacing wouldn't allow another dot tot fit on. It is very difficult to tell though.

Last edited:
to me the back looks fine. Your best bet is to find someone that has the pin and have them check theirs to see if they are the same. Since I do not have it I hesitate to pass judgement.

Ive got that pin Emily, Ive had it in my collection for years, I would have acquired in around 2004/05. The only thing I notice thats different is the location of the post. Here's a picture of the front and back. The front is very smooth, no raised lines, and on the back again, the backstamp is hardly raised at all.
DSCF3430_zps718f98ea.jpg

DSCF3432_zpsfc88eb1d.jpg

Backstamps almost touching each other or the edge of the pin, can signify an unauthorised pin. As well as larger backstamps.

Last edited:
ok, I was just wondering the same, I just got my pin too and was wondering if its a scrapper. now looking at the pics, mine has the exact same post position as pinnochiolover. my stamp however is slightly lower than pinnochiolover's pin but not at the edge of the pin like you have it. I hope that helps you. I am happy with the info I got, because I didn't know if mine was scrapper or not either... if mine is a scrapper, it is a very very good one, the weight feels good, the colors are bright, front is really smooth, claws are solid gold color, can't feel dips in the paint, edge of pin is smooth, ..I will never sell nor trade this pin, so I'm going to keep it. let's hope its real...I hope yours is real too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back