• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitchman Holy Grails, wdi and soda fountain to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitchman Holy Grails, wdi and soda fountain to offer

stitchman

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the new wdi 60th anniversary set. and I plan on trying to get the new soda fountain beloved tails release. Can anyone help me with my grails?? one pic is my grails the other the new wdi pins
t2ec16hyse9sy0kzftbrwen.jpg

astitchinspacebylastsci.jpg

The pins pictured are a recent release from WDI, like a week or so ago. They are part of a new series that will celebrate Disneyland attractions through the decades, or so I have heard. It is not a mystery or framed set. They are le 150.

That set depicts attractions that were at the park in the 50's decade. So some of the rides depicted will be really old or long gone. I would imagine they will follow up with a 60's decade, 70's decade, and so forth. It's a neat little set of pins and I fully expect the shapes to morph with the decades.

Is the set only those 12 pins?
It seems odd that each land didn't get an equal amount of exposure... Fantasyland has 4 pins in the set while Adventureland only got 1 pin. Main Street got only 1 too. Not a biggie I suppose.

The 50's decade is only the 12 pins. As for Adventureland, I don't think there was much of anything else in that land in the 50's. The other attractions came later and will likely be featured on the next round of pins. Main Street actually has two pins. :)

This thread belongs in the Trade Forum in the Marketplace. Unfortunately, according to the Marketplace General Rules (which includes the Trade Forum), which may be found here: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40-Sales-Forum-Marketplace-General-Rules and I quote directly from the Rules:

In order to create a thread in the marketplace forums, the following conditions must be met:

-Be a member on DPF for at least 10 days
-Need to have at least 30 posts

New members are still allowed to browse and reply to threads in the marketplace (ie. buy or trade with established members) but will not be able to post a new thread to sell or trade their own goods until they have met the above criteria.

As such, this thread is closing. You may re-post it in the proper forum when the above criteria is met. If you keep posting, I have no doubt that you'll meet the minimum posts before you know it - and since you'll be a participating member of the forum, you'll have an easier time finding people to trade with since we'll have an idea of who you are. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back