• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Santa's Stocking stuffer mystery pin GAME/sale is now over

While sitting at my computer, a knock came to my door.
And when I opened it I almost hit the floor!
He was dressed all in red from his head to his foot,

With a black leather belt and boots covered in soot.
He must have seen the shocked look on my face,
Cuz he started to laugh and then made his case.
With a distinct Ho Ho Ho, that made me smile,
He said "Darlene, I need your help for a while.
`
I have all these pins to disperse to the group,
But they have ALL been so good I was thrown for a loop!
They are all good pins from open to LE,

With a few PODM pins put in special from me!
I need you to mail each and every one
So they can put them in their stocking for some mystery fun!
So every DPF member that chooses to play
Will get a little surprise in their stocking on Christmas Day."
I would like to get $10 for each pin I send
To help others get Christmas gifts in the end.

ALL PINS WILL BE GIFT WRAPPED IN CHRISTMAS PAPER READY FOR YOU TO DROP IN A STOCKING!

There will be AT LEAST 3 PODM pins for this mystery sale. I have posted pictures of 3 PODM pins being offered and 27 other pins in the second entry! There may be another PODM but only three are pictured! All 100 pins are PODM, limited edition, DA/DS, WDI, DSF, Cast Member, limited release, Artist Proof, GWP/PWP, open edition rack or mystery pins. There may be some Paris Cast Lanyard pins included (I have not made up my mind on that one yet). There will be NO hidden Mickey's. There is at least 1 LE100, 1 LE150, 1 LE200, 2 DA PINS, SEVERAL DSF, WDI AND DShopping pins, pins from Japan, Paris, WDW AND DLR. Many LE's from WDW AND DLR. PHOTO'S OF 30 OF THE PINS BEING OFFERED IN THE NEXT ENTRY BELOW!

You are to just pick a number from 1 to 100 and we will put you down for that number on the list. You can purchase as many numbers as you wish. You can pay whenever you want but payment is not required until all 100 slots are spoken for. For each payment please send money as a gift to Neenah0107@yahoo.com. If you choose not to send as a gift you will have to pay an additional $1 to cover the fees per number purchased. We will accept payment through snail mail for those that do not have a PayPal account but you will need to send payment early so your payment will be receive by the time all the others are paid. I am hoping to have this list completed by early December so that I can get everyone's pins to them before Christmas. The PODM pin numbers will be done by a random number generator on line. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or list them here. This is my first mystery pin sale so I hope I have included everything I need. Thank you. NOTE: the (RED) indicates that the person has paid. (BLUE) still owes and (BLACK) are available WE HAVE DECIDED TO ADD A BatB PODM TO THIS MYSTERY SALE IF ALL SPOTS ARE SELECTED AND PAID FOR BY DECEMBER 12TH SO I CAN GET THEM TO EVERYONE BY CHRISTMAS! We will add the photo to the second entry

1tankgirl_13-2CMR626-3AnotherMadHatterFan-4AnotherMadHatterFan-5berrygood-6jsutherin1-7mylittletyguy-8mickeymousje-9natelove-10jsutherin1-11PowerStitch-12RFD-13docfish2u-14-docfish2u-15TheOtherSteve-162spongey6-17ownedbycats-18disneydreamer-19D3COY-20Cowcio-21CMR626-22disneydreamer-23pincrzy-24PinBeuty11-25Romancing_Train-26shellymo-27Happycorner-28pincrzy-29-30tankgirl_13-31sweetsandstitches-32-33RFD-34-35TheOtherSteve-36TheOtherSteve-37-38RFD-39-40PowerStitch-41RFD-42TheOtherSteve-43-44shellymo-45-46RFD-47ownedbycats-48docfish2u-49PinBeuty11-50Cowcio-51disneydreamer-52-53sorapandora-54CMR626-55tinawap-56Jrdnsmom-57-58coupleofdorks-59-60D3COY-61-62TheOtherSteve-63TheOtherSteve-64TheOtherSteve-65-66PowerStitch-67jsutherin1-68-69sweetsandstitches-70-71docfish2u-72tinawap-73-74RFD-75PinBeuty11-76-77-78PinFan-79HandA-80Happycorner-81-82docfish2u-83-84ownedbycats-85Cowcio-86TheOtherSteve-87PinFan-88coupleofdorks-89TheOtherSteve-90-91PinFan-92CMR626-93Honeybunny-94Jrdnsmom-95tankgirl_13-96tinawap-972spongey6-98mylittletyguy-99mickeymousje-100mickeymousje-

Last edited:
Here are three pictures of the PODM's that some lucky people will get. If you would like to see a bigger picture just click on the thumbnail. I have decided to show some of the other pins we are sending out in this mystery sale as well. The two group photos include everything from LE100 to open edition pins. There are pins from DLR, WDW, Japan, and Paris. We tried to show a good variety of pins to give you an idea of what we are sending out.

BONUS!
IF ALL NUMBERS ARE SELECTED AND PAID FOR BY THE 12TH WE WILL THROW THIS PIN
IN FOR THIS MYSTERY SALE!
BatB PODM!!

DSC000013.jpg

NOTE:
THERE IS ANOTHER TWIST TO THIS MYSTERY PIN SALE. THERE ARE 5 EXTRA PRIZE PINS BEING AWARDED FOR MYSTERY CONTESTS WE HAVE WRITTEN DOWN. (Consider them like a zap to some of the people that chose to join in our Mystery pin sale) These pins are NOT part of the original Mystery Stocking Stuffer game so they can be ANY pin as long as they are authentic... nothing is excluded. We intend to check the winners wants lists and send them something on it if possible.

Last edited:
We have over 50 numbers spoken for, this is getting really exciting. Watch this entry for updates and further payment information.

Last edited:
Thank you for showing an interest in the mystery stocking stuffers. Names added to the initial post to reflect numbers selected.

Last edited:
I know there will be a Lonesome Ghost. I am contemplating which other ones to offer but am leaning toward Lion King and Monsters Inc. I should be announcing them some time next week! There may be some other surprises as well... after all it is Christmas! HO HO HO! LOL

NOTE: Decided on Sword and the Stone instead of Monsters Inc. For this one.

Last edited:
No one has to pay for shipping. Consider Shipping and Handling my Christmas gift to all that choose to participate!

Photo's of PODM's added. Went with Lonesome Ghosts, Lion King and Sword and the Stone! Don't forget to read about the extra pins to be sent out as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back