• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stored Messages? What does this mean?

Stored Messages? What does this mean?

diznut

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
[h=3]Inbox contains 1 messages. You have 90*messages stored, of a total 250 allowed. (Empty Folder)[/h]
This is the message I have when I use PM's.
I know Inbox & how to clear it, but right now I have no idea where those 90 messages *above, are stored so I can delete them, ANYONE seen this before?
I have deleted everything that shews up on the page except for 1 message in my inbox I have Emptied folder but it still show 90 messages stored.
Hmmmm, any help out there?

Go to the sent area and delete those. We can have so few messages that I am always dealing with trying to keep it empty. If there is a way to not keep sent pms I would love that!

Go to the sent area and delete those. We can have so few messages that I am always dealing with trying to keep it empty. If there is a way to not keep sent pms I would love that!
As a matter of fact, you CAN do that and here's how it's done. When you are sending or responding to a PM, look below the message to the Additional Options (you should see three selections, the bottom two already selected): Request Read Receipt, Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder, and Automatically parse links in text.

If you de-select the second option (Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder) prior to sending the PM, the message will just be sent to the intended recipient(s) and not yourself.

It says that always at the bottom of the page, how many PM's there are still stored, in all folders together, out of a total of ... [nr] so you know when it's full or not.

Back