• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk!!!!

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk!!!!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sweet mother of monkey milk!!
image_large.gif

whoa momma. :lol:

Yesterday amidst the ups and downs I received two packages!

The first from TheOtherSteve:

I opened the package to find this note:

( eeep! I love this note! It made me smile when I saw it)

IMG_9226 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9241 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9239 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9240 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

My ninth Rapunzel pin!! ( YAY!!) My goal for this year was 10! ;)

IMG_9237 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9236 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9235 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
( Bad guys don't win medals! )

IMG_9233 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
( Oh, my berries, I love this Jessica pin SO much!! She looks gorgeous!! ITs such a beautiful pin!!! )

IMG_9231 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
My first MARQUEE!!!! :D :cheshire:

( EEP!! VANELLOPE!!!! :D )
IMG_9230 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

(Fix it Felix!! oooh ooh! ;) )
IMG_9229 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9228 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

( Oh my gosh! I love this Yoda pin! I saw it on my last trip to WDW 5 years ago, and I loved it! I just didn't get it... ( I dont remember exactly why. :dunno: )

I was like:
tumblr_m2lqbqxHuM1qhakp3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lk535sJgqP1qc0hek.gif

THANK YOU SOO MUCH STEVE!!!! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY NICE AND GENEROUS OF YOU!!!! :D :hug:

I LOVE everything!!! :love:

Next from my fellow WIR lover disneycrazee I got:

IMG_9243 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

The UK WIR pin!!!

IMG_9245 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

tumblr_me30uzTi5n1rkx38uo1_400.gif

And last but not least, I got this Zap a while ago, but neglected to post about it! :(
I received this beautiful pin from
Pin-a-colada:

IMG_9082 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9080 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Angel and Alanna, thank you SO much!! I really cannot thank you enough for staying out in that alley by DSF for J'aimie and me!!! I won't ever forget your kindness to me!!

THaNK you all SO much!!! I really cannot thank you enough!! The kindness you all have shown me boggles my mind! I love you all! :hug:
jumphug.gif

tumblr_lpvyp3f4be1qhigt0o1_500.gif

I now have growing WIR and Stitch collections thanks to you!!

Well, that's all folks!! ;)
tumblr_me82yy35ZD1rn319fo1_500_large.gif

Last edited:
holy moly What did ou do to STEVE??? nevermind a girls gotta do.......................:angel:

what a great stinkin day... enjoy you stinker.

Love all the gifs! :) Did you get your WiR DVD yet?? ;)

:wavey: Hi!!! :D Thank you!! :hug:

No, I didn't. Did you? :)

I am watching it though for the tenth time on my ipad from my digital copy. I'll have to buy the combo pack with the digital copy soon though. I bought an HD digital copy from itunes, but it won't work on my ipod touch. So I'll have to get the combo pack. :sigh: :lol:

Congratulations Maya! What a great start to your WiR collection ;) Look at all those pins crossed off in your siggy! ;)
Thank you Erika!! :D :hug:
holy moly What did ou do to STEVE??? nevermind a girls gotta do.......................:angel:

tumblr_lhzwogZefv1qapacw.gif

:confused: umm... Thank you? :lol:

I have no idea what you said.. I 'm so confused..:rofl:

Last edited:
holy moly What did you do to STEVE??? nevermind a girls gotta do.......................:angel:

What did Maya do? She has shown extreme kindness to many DPF members. ;)

Maya...your pinpics numbers for the two Vanellope pins in your WiR signature are reversed :oops:

WOW, congrats - What great zaps!

BTW, I love the title of this thread. :)

Thank you! :) I love Vanellope and the things she says!! :D

What did Maya do? She has shown extreme kindness to many DPF members. ;)

Maya...your pinpics numbers for the two Vanellope pins in your WiR signature are reversed :oops:

Thank you Steve! :hug:

And oh no! Really? :lol:

I'll have to tell Matt about that and hopefully he can fix it! :lol:
n50b3079e3dd65.gif

:wavey: Hi!!! :D Thank you!! :hug:

No, I didn't. Did you? :)

I am watching it though for the tenth time on my ipad from my digital copy. I'll have to buy the combo pack with the digital copy soon though. I bought an HD digital copy from itunes, but it won't work on my ipod touch. So I'll have to get the combo pack. :sigh: :lol:
Nice! Lol I managed to purchase my copy and squeeze in a blu-ray viewing before I had to come to work! Haha ;)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems like you post
a ZAPPED thread everyday. Why do people zap you so much?
XOXO

XOXO

Exactly like TheOtherSteve said, Maya is extremely nice to so many people and she helps people out in anyway she can ^_^ I am looking for pins on my signature and the second they are posted for sale or trade, there are a number of people, Maya included, who post on my visitor message wall ASAP to let me know it is available. On top of that, she is often in chat helping everyone with everything. For all the torment Darris gives her on chat about the Tangled BT, she really is a great addition to these forums! Had Kristen not beat me to the punch, Maya would have gotten that UK WiR pin from anyways haha xD

Back on topic Maya, congrats!!! Get the Blu Ray DVD!!! I got it today as did Kristen and it is so much more satisfying watching it with all the bonuses and 4 discs!!! If that isn't enough incentive...THERE IS A TRAILER FOR LITTLE MERMAID 3D ON THE DISC!!! I REPEAT...LITTLE MERMAID 3D...TRAILER...ON DISC...IS BEAUTIFUL!!! haha xD Buy it now!!!! Well, when you have the money ;D

Incredible zaps Maya!! Steve you have such a kind heart :D And that UK Ralph pin, I have that one too (mine was also zapped by Bryana!) and I <3LOVE<3 it!! Congrats on your growing Wreck-It_ralph collection hun!

XOXO
She gets zapped because she is so nice and sweet and friendly. She always looks to help people and doesn't expect anything in return (so obviously, we have to make sure she gets things in return).

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Great pins, they'll look amazing in your collection! Great zap, theOtherSteve!!!!

Congratulations! I can verify what kupo said! I traded my spare UK WIR pin with him and he said to me he wanted to zap somebody with it :p unfortunately somebody beat him too it but the important thing is that you have it! I'm so jelly that the WIR blu-ray is out there already!
anyway, back to the pins... Super congrats! Those are really lovely pins! :)

Congrats Maya! You are one of the sweetest and most grateful members on this forum, and I think that is why you get zapped so much~ <3 You totally deserve it and you rock! Those are some awesome pins!

Back