• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ taking a break- closing for now ^.^ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick ps note :)

I am sitting miserable with a cold right now so just a heads up if my responses at all seem delayed from this point on, that's why. I need to give my eyes a rest so I am *forcing* myself to sigh off for the night >.< :lol:

I will definitely try to still get back to everyone as soon as I possibly can and thanks so much in advance for purchasing with me and thanks so much of course to those who have already purchased so far. I should be feeling better by Thursday so it will still be a go for shipping then ;)

Thanks again everyone and have a wonderful rest of the evening! :hug:

Intrested in the Precious Moments with Mickey Ears, Pinocchio Book (can I see what the inside looks like?), the Mickey Minnie pin next to precious moments on right that looks like stamp with white border (what does it say exactly?), the $5 page the 3rd from the Black and white vinylmation may I see a closer pic?, $10 page The one and Only Minnie Mouse, Disney 3 Princesses page (may I see the back of the pin, where is it from?). tHANKS!

Good morning everyone ^.^

Intrested in the Precious Moments with Mickey Ears, Pinocchio Book (can I see what the inside looks like?), the Mickey Minnie pin next to precious moments on right that looks like stamp with white border (what does it say exactly?), the $5 page the 3rd from the Black and white vinylmation may I see a closer pic?, $10 page The one and Only Minnie Mouse, Disney 3 Princesses page (may I see the back of the pin, where is it from?). tHANKS!

Sure thing! (Sorry all the pics are sideways >.<)

Precious Moments with Mickey Ears:

Pinocchio Book (can I see what the inside looks like?)

the Mickey Minnie pin next to precious moments on right that looks like stamp with white border (what does it say exactly?)

^ It says "Disneyland" at the top and "Wish You Were Here" on the bottom. I believe it's part of a post card/stamp series

the $5 page the 3rd from the Black and white vinylmation may I see a closer pic?

^ Is that the one you meant? Let me know if I misunderstood.

The one and Only Minnie Mouse

Disney 3 Princesses page (may I see the back of the pin, where is it from?)

^ This is a Disney Catalog Pin, and is really neat as it has a stand in the back that folds in so you can display it on your book, or folds out so you can display it on its own.

Let me know if I missed anything and/or if you need anything else! Hope this helps! :)

PMs replied to and just waiting to see if pending and/or sold need updating. Will be shipping out paid orders today so anyone who pays by this afternoon can get same day shipping! Thanks for looking! ^.^

Will try to update the pictures of sold pins later today and may possibly be adding some vinylmation ones (I totally forgot about all of my moms vm ones she is parting with when I made this post)

thanks again for looking! ^.^

Pictures have been updated to remove everything sold, and a Vinylmation Pin Page has been added to Post 9.

Thanks for looking and if you ever need a better pic or anything, feel free to pm or post here!

Up!

And also... if anyone would like to trade anything for a frozen anna singing doll - please let me know! Would be happy to trade for one ^.^ Random trade request, I know - but I just came back form the movie (ahhhhhh! Better than I ever could hope for!! XD) and I just wanted to put the request out there in case someone was interested. If not, I'll just save up for her so Elsa can have her sis ^.^

Ah! So so so tempted by the It's A Small World book pin. Love. It.

Do you mean the poster hinged one? It is really lovely in person and very cute with chip and dale inside - if I can be of assistance, feel free to let me know! Thanks either way for looking =)

Updated also with lowering the price for the pin bag- really hoping it can find a new home soon! Will ship priority, and any pins purchased with it ship free ^.^ Thanks everyone!

Updated Sold Pins ~ Shipping out all paid for orders tomorrow- thank you everyone for looking and if anyone else would like an order to go out tomorrow, I'm just a pm away =)

Updated sold ^.^ Also wanted to offer that if you buy pins with the pin bag, you not only get free shipping, but the pin bag would be discounted to $75 shipped =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back