• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled beloved Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled beloved Tales

Twins10101

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have been lucky enough to come across two of the beauties. I am going to hold on to one and I thought, I would give my dpf peeps a chance to own one.

Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release)
40 trading
285 wanting

This pin has been taken out of the plastic just once to get a better pic. It comes new on card with the plastic.

I like:
Stitch
Podm's
da pins
beloved tales
grails (duh who doesn't)
pins with good trades to wants

don't like:
hidden mickeys
scrappers
pins with bad trades to wants
fab five

Auction ends next Saturday April 20th at 10:00 Pm central time.

Good luck everybody!

I will bid this pin:

pin93075
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast

Scene is of Belle & Beast at the dinner table, Belle is going to get Beast to go dancing. I have a blurry picture, I will link a picture (sorry for blurriness).

P.S. Don't mind the circle in the scene, that's my darn camera lens (couldn't figure out how to take a non-blurry close-up picture!) Well, maybe this pic is better?

P.S. Don't mind the circle in the scene, that's my darn camera lens (couldn't figure out how to take a non-blurry close-up picture!) Well, maybe this pic is better?

Oops, that isn't it. The blurrier one in post #7 is the correct one (this one is very similar, but it's the one sis wants to keep), oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back