• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TANGLED PINS, PODMS (also added buttons) help me get a little closer to completion

Chin Up! I know the feeling <3 You can do it :D

thank you Laz <3
tumblr_m87p35bzze1ra2938o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_miuvnnYSK01qz4rgp.gif

OH MY HEART!
tumblr_inline_miusz3bj1p1qz4rgp.gif

THE WONDERFUL DARRIS AND ANGIE HAVE TRADED ( more like ZAPPED) FOR TWO OF MY GRAILS!
tumblr_inline_miut1uaENP1qz4rgp.gif

oh my good golly gosh i cant believe it. i keep welling up, sitting in disbelief, i just. man OH MY GOSHH it feels like a wonderful magical dream. a beautiful wonderful dream. i don't dare believe!
tumblr_inline_miuvm7mJAd1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m4alo4CmGs1r0o372o1_500.gif

i dont even know where to start. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :')

tumblr_inline_miuvnnYSK01qz4rgp.gif

OH MY HEART!
tumblr_inline_miusz3bj1p1qz4rgp.gif

THE WONDERFUL DARRIS AND ANGIE HAVE TRADED ( more like ZAPPED) FOR TWO OF MY GRAILS!
tumblr_inline_miut1uaENP1qz4rgp.gif

oh my good golly gosh i cant believe it. i keep welling up, sitting in disbelief, i just. man OH MY GOSHH it feels like a wonderful magical dream. a beautiful wonderful dream. i don't dare believe!
tumblr_inline_miuvm7mJAd1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m4alo4CmGs1r0o372o1_500.gif

i dont even know where to start. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :')

Woohoo!!! Congratulations, which ones did you get? :) <3

Back