• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled PODM, Aladdin PODM - PINPICS UPDATED SEE LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled PODM, Aladdin PODM - PINPICS UPDATED SEE LAST POST!

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
anyone interested in a collection but out? Will be listing soon with pin bags and everything remaining! PM if interested, will be priced below selling costs!!!

My pinpics ID is not up to date by any means - but feel free to inquire about any pins that may not be listed here and I can let you know if they're still available.

Shipping in the US is $3.00 for the first pin and 0.50 for each additional
Shipping outside of US TBD - just contact me!
Please send all payments as a GIFT

Prices are negotiable :) now that the wedding has been paid off (thank you to all those that have purchased from me in the past!) I'm almost at my car fund goal!

** Also if someone could tell me how to get smaller thumbnail images on the new pinpics I'd really appreciate it!! :) **

$250

- Side profile close up of Flynn cupping Rapunzel's cheek (comes with original card)

$200

- Close up of Aladdin and Jasmine profile, leaning in to kiss (comes with original card)

$175

$55 Pins

$50 Pins

$40 Pins

$30 Pins

$25 Pins

$20 Pins

(doesn't have dress or bow, pin only)

$15 Pins

$10 Pins

$5 Pins

Sold:
- $50 - $55 - $50

Last edited:
Omgod cast member opening day!!! One of the last three I need. Smack my head. Why is this popping up right before D23. :(

Will edit post when in front of my computer, but Japan legacy and PTD both sold.

Bump :)

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale! I know that pre-wedding stress and last minute payments. I wish you the best! :)

Man I wish you held for longer so I could hold a sale of my own to raise funds!! Best of luck! please let me know if you ever come across that Enchanted Japan classic!

Many many thank yous to everyone :)

Pending pins are those that are on hold or currently on a "payment plan". Inbox cleared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back