• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled Rapunzel Baby Mobile Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled Rapunzel Baby Mobile Replica

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I am making replicas of the mobile that baby Rapunzel has in the movie Tangled, and wanted to see if anyone is interested in one!

This is the mobile in the movie:

94de570a98eb1dc93f4533ebf589104a.jpg

Here is one that I have already created, which was sold to fireheadfred:

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao1_540.jpg

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao7_540.jpg

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao3_400.jpg

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao6_1280.jpg

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao5_1280.jpg
tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao4_1280.jpg

tumblr_netcfbHJQ81s2pfvao2_1280.jpg

Here's a link to a video of the mobile in action: https://instagram.com/p/1eM_o1E0c4/?taken-by=gingernutsandtea

The mobile is made from a 10" hoop, with a hanging clip on top and plush felt characters hanging underneath.

It is entirely handmade by me.

I currently have the materials to make 2 more of these right now, but I can also order more materials if there is interest. They take 2-3 weeks to create, longer if I have to order the materials.

Prices:

£60 shipped in the UK

$100 shipped worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back