• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled, UP, Jessica, DA 100 pins!! MEGA UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled, UP, Jessica, DA 100 pins!! MEGA UPDATE
Erik, I know that you said the Jumbo Carl house pin was pending... please let me know the status. I'm trying to get this pin for a shadow box to put in my son's nursery (due May 17th). Thanks in advance for the update!

Erik, I know that you said the Jumbo Carl house pin was pending... please let me know the status. I'm trying to get this pin for a shadow box to put in my son's nursery (due May 17th). Thanks in advance for the update!

Right now I am not really to sure where the trade stands. The member has not been on the forums in a really long time therefore has not gotten back to any of my PM's. Sorry I was not of much help. Congratulations on your soon to be son!

Right now I am not really to sure where the trade stands. The member has not been on the forums in a really long time therefore has not gotten back to any of my PM's. Sorry I was not of much help. Congratulations on your soon to be son!

Thanks! Let me know if you would consider selling it to me. I'll be looking for some marquees to trade in the meantime!

I made sure to respond to all of the PM's I got. I am sorry if I forgot about yours. I would appreciate it if you could resend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back