• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon
Eastie #3 - Pin 19087: DLR - Saludos Amigos 60th Anniversary (3D)

It is after 9am sooo::

so i asm westie #3 and should be choosing, but i have no idea whats left for the westies. I am sure more folks have chosen than whats listed.

~~first choice:
Jungle book Dream pin
~~second choice:
110th legacy indian boy

hey guys, sorry im late,

I will take tron for my pick westie #2
for my westie #3 i will take haunted mansion key
for my other westie #3 i will take lilo stitch first day of fall
for my buzz #3 i will take the nightmare jack holiday jumbo

thanks

Moe please take all my grab spots and use them to pick pins for her and her kids
I dont need anymore pins.

Your awesome Kirk... Correct me if I am wrong... I believe you are saying all remaining picks may be made in your name and placed in the post game sale area to raise additional funds???

ok it's 11am PST time(2pm for me in Ohio). I think all the #3 Westies are done so I'm gonna put My #4 Westie pick:

Pin 84371: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Little Hiawatha

For Westie #4 I would like
Pin 69282: WDW - Scoop & Friends - Scoop & Beatrice
and for Buzz #4 I would like....
the Mulan PODM ^____________^ I just cannot help myself with PODM pins, well you know Moe but I just cannot wait to see what the scene is :D I spent like an hour looking at your site the other day. Oh man. Time to finish my long drive home now (I stopped for wifi just to do this!!)

Last edited:
Moe, which Club 33 pin is that on the Outsiders board? I can't tell whether it's silver or gold because of the reflected light.

Here are my choices so far:
West Ender #3 Brave
Ousider #3 Private Pluto my second choice is 33
#4 WDI Sorcerer Hats my second choice if taken is Red Car Trolley
East Ender #4 Tomorrowland Poster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back