• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled the lyrics and it actually came up right away! It's the first song clip that I've been able to Google

Wow, we made it through all 20 clips! Yaaaay! :)
Everyone was so awesome! I wish I had something for all of you! :hug:

Here's the score:
1. SiuJerkJai (14 points)
2. reeneibakini (7 points)
2. Katchik99 (7 points)
3. AgentR (5 points)
4. LumpyLover (4 points)
5. DisneyOlivia (3 points)
6. ElysionsPrincess (1 point)
6. Aceastrococopuff (1 point)

SiuJerkJai is the winner! Ninja Mulan is clearly a super fan of Disney music. Congratulations! :rock::bowdown:
Go ahead an pick your prize and I have your address already unless you want me to mail it somewhere else.

And we have a tie for second place so tomorrow I'm going to put up a clip to break the tie between reeneibakini and Katchik99.
I suppose I should wait until both are present before putting up the clip. I'll try to be on at 1pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back