• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!
please Moe, spare us, lol

tumblrm7uhf9xssy1ru1grc.gif

tumblrmh3t5nghd81ra0q3a.gif

tumblrmc1su8ldis1rumz8s.gif

Last edited:
LOL, yes I should probably stop commenting on this thread and relax haha... good luck disneygirl333, mickeymousje, leopardpolkadotspots, lost-sun-princess and all the other Tangled girls after these pins! ;) <3 <3
tumblr_lhzwogZefv1qapacw.gif

Stop commenting? :lol: Why should we do that? gifs are awesome ! ;)

I guess I'll stop for now, too. :)

Good luck to you too, and everyone else! ;)
tumblr_lle9l41Ek31qj1id6o1_500.gif

Just to stoke the fires a little, 3 of the winners have posted in this thread since post #300 and two of the winners are listed in my final set of updates in post #336. I haven't spoken with Moe lately, but I think he is still working on getting the final numbers put up on the page 1 boards and verifying that all payments have been made.

Just to stoke the fires a little, 3 of the winners have posted in this thread since post #300 and two of the winners are listed in my final set of updates in post #336. I haven't spoken with Moe lately, but I think he is still working on getting the final numbers put up on the page 1 boards and verifying that all payments have been made.

Ahh mannnn we gotta search thru 16 pages lol Let the fun begin :)

Ok ok... I will do a partial reveal at the halftime of today's Superbowl!!!

What does partial mean... Check back at the half and you will see!!!

Oh and if the 49ers win then I will be happy and may reveal more... Bwahaha...

Ok ok... I will do a partial reveal at the halftime of today's Superbowl!!!

What does partial mean... Check back at the half and you will see!!!

Oh and if the 49ers win then I will be happy and may reveal more... Bwahaha...

Lol! I ll check tomorrow morning, it's late here and I am not sure on the times of the game. Best of luck everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back