• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The First post is always the hardest......

Status
Not open for further replies.
The First post is always the hardest......

jonnyspins88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

Im Jonny, Im here to learn, to trade and to have fun!!!!
I was first introduced to pins by my girlfriend (shes pin crazy ;) ) and I have to say its been one of the best things ive done. I started my collection with mainly jungle book but ive also got the frozen jumbo and the little mermaid LE set however I hope to progress into other collections very soon. Let me know if you think you can help me along my way :)

Thanks!

you're here, you're here! :hsd: :hug:

welcome to the madness, stranger ;)

so yes, guys he was dragged into this insane hobby my none other than me LOL... everyone come and give him a nice warm DPF welcome! <3

HBuxkw0.gif
tumblr_mi87gzDQ181qm6oc3o1_500.gif
tumblr_mx0muvv62l1sx4jfio1_500.gif

<3 <3

Last edited:
Aw, it's always fun when you get to enjoy collecting with someone special in your life! :)

Welcome Jonny, and hope you enjoy the site! So many awesome members here to help and chat about pin questing! :wavey:

Welcome Jonny!!! :wavey: So happy to have you here!!! Your "pincrazy" girlfriend is a wonderful member here!!! :D We are all a little mad here! Pin mad that is!!! :lol:
Being a Jungle Book collector, there is a LE300 Jungle Book set on DS.com for $79.99 that was just released Monday morning! :D

Welcome to the madness that is pin trading. The one piece of advice I would give you is to remember pin trading is supposed to be fun!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

Welcome to the forum! So awesome that you can share this with your gf :) My hubby won't join the forum... I think he's in denial that he's a pin geek, as he takes any Chernabogs and Genies that I get lol :)

Thanks for the wonderful welcome guys!! :) I had heard about and intend to get the jungle book set however it isn't released in the uk yet :( I'm a little mad myself so I should fit right in here ;) me and her are both crazy about disney so it makes the whole signing up thing a lot easier!!

Welcome to the forum!!

I just have one thing to say...

YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROCKS!!!! WE LOVE HER!!!

You have great taste in pins, Jungle Book has some awesome pins!! :)

-Charlie

Aww yeah she does rock haha ;) the jungle book does have some nice pins but I chose it as it's one of my favourite disney films :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back