• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Following Frozen Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you do?

We got 3rd in our pool for the preliminaries, so technically, we didn't make it onto the "real" tournament. The first and second place teams for each pool went on to the real tournament. So close... It was really just a matter of the questions we got. Our team is better with math and world history, but we ended up getting more old literature and advanced sciences, so we lost out last match, which determined who would move on. We beat the team that ended up getting 4th place overall (there were 20 teams), though, so that was exciting :D
BUT, it was a lot of fun. We made friends with every team. If there was a "Most Spirited" award, we would have won it hands down :lol:

bump! Please post if you have one, even if you don't see anything you like in my trades. I have some higher end traders that I don't have listed, and I am also willing to pull from my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back