• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended The "Help me pay my vet bills" sale! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended The "Help me pay my vet bills" sale! *UPDATED*

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As I'm sure many of you have already heard me vent about on here (see: whine annoyingly), I'm currently swamped with the expenses of tuition, moving, and general adulting. Now on top of all that, my cat, Gus, is sticking me with costly vet bills. In order to bring him along to LA with me and get our own apartment, he needs to be up-to-date on his vaccines and neutered (I know, I know, I'm a bad pet owner for not doing this sooner. But he's strictly an indoor cat and has never sprayed on anything, and I'm a chronic procrastinator, so there ya go.) I'm also getting him micro-chipped in case I lose him in the big bad city and he ends up getting recruited into a dangerous "Oliver & Company" style dog gang. He's not tough enough for the streets.

The initial pre-op exam and blood tests alone have already put me out $150, and the vaccines, surgery, and microchip obviously ain't gonna be any cheaper. Therefore I've decided to part with some pins I had previously hoped to use as traders. It sucks, but it's worth it to be able to bring this little guy along with me. I mean, just look at this lil snuggle bug; how could I possibly deny him???

X6yLb5Y.png
BMRCmtp.jpg
OBbQ1qs.jpg
QEfR6up.png

So just know that any sales from this thread are going to a good cause: one adorable lil kitty who desperately wants to stay with his mommy! :D (Is my guilt trip working...?)

(Oh yeah, I'm supposed to post pics of the pins too, right?)

*These prices are all reflective of what I originally paid for the pins (including the original shipping costs.) In a couple of cases I did round up to the nearest increment of 5, because I'm neurotic like that - it's just who I am, and I've accepted it. I promise there are no shark surcharges, though. I'm basically just trying to break even.

**Please feel free to ask for additional pictures. I always try to take them with natural lighting, but it was super overcast yesterday when I snapped these. (And of course NOW it's super sunny out, because WA weather is truly indecisive this time of year.)

***All shipping prices listed are US only. If you require international shipping, please PM me so I can calculate the cost and send you a quote.

****I will gladly combine shipping for multiple purchases. Just add 50 cents per additional pin.

I may add more pins to this sale in the next week or so. (We'll see how my checking account looks by the time Gus' next appointment rolls around...)

4LQS3KP.jpg

***ARIEL SOLD***
Jasmine reduced to $38 + $3.50 s/h

NXsRv2G.jpg

***ALICE SOLD***
***PUA SOLD***
***RAPUNZEL SOLD***

1FjpDW9.jpg

***ENCHANTED MOMENTS PRINCESSES SOLD***
***YZMA SOLD***
Remaining lot reduced to $16 + $3.50 s/h

***ALL OE PINS SOLD!***

Also - and this is a tough one for me - I've decided I'm putting my Disney Auctions Belle LE 100 pin (#5228) up for sale. I was really hoping to use her to get the Megara Heroine, but I guess my cat is more important than a pin...

Anyway, she's extremely HTF and valued at $350, but I'm asking for $280. I hate charging so much for a pin, but again, this is a hard one to let go of - both because of the grail I was hoping to trade it for, and also because I traded a lantern-scene Tangled PODM for it in the first place. I am also open to offers, and we can work out a payment installment plan if need be. Shipping will be free for this one, unless you'd like insurance, which is $10.

I will also accept a Megara Heroine as payment. xD

H5mZ3fG.jpg

Thanks for lookin' good-lookin', tell your friends!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
*Bump + updates!*

Rapunzel is currently pending awaiting payment, leaving Jasmine as the only rare/LE pin left for sale! Her price has been reduced to $38. The remaining OE lot has also been reduced - it's now $16 if you buy all of them together (although they are still available individually for $3 each.) I would love to move these by the end of the week! :D

Thank you once again for your generous purchases - the Gus Fund has improved mightily! I knew my DPF fam would come through for him! <3

Last edited:
I’m interested in the pin lot, but I just realized that someone posted for some of the pins, so is the entire lot still available, or just some of the pins?

I’m interested in the pin lot, but I just realized that someone posted for some of the pins, so is the entire lot still available, or just some of the pins?

Yes, if you take a look back at the original post you'll see that I've indicated which ones have been sold, and that the price of the remaining lot has been reduced. <3

Yes, if you take a look back at the original post you'll see that I've indicated which ones have been sold, and that the price of the remaining lot has been reduced. <3

tenor.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist, though I didn't really try to.

LOL. Sorry, I missed the edit below the picture that indicated they were no longer available (or, maybe I just didn’t want to see it because I wanted them to still be available :D).

I was thinking I’d use the lot as traders when I’m in Disneyland next week. If I purchase now, would you be able to ship soon?

Thank you!

LOL. Sorry, I missed the edit below the picture that indicated they were no longer available (or, maybe I just didn’t want to see it because I wanted them to still be available :D).

I was thinking I’d use the lot as traders when I’m in Disneyland next week. If I purchase now, would you be able to ship soon?

Thank you!

PM sent <3

*Bump + updates!*

All remaining OE pins have been sold! Rapunzel is still pending/on hold for @VonSchweetz, meaning Jasmine is the only wallflower left! Won't someone free her from behind the palace walls and show her a whole new woooorld...?

Hq0wQDe.jpg

Aaah, I keep coming back to look at this pin, but I just moved and am still in job search mode. Somebody please put me out of my misery and buy it! (I don't even collect Jasmine, but this makes me want to start lol).

Aaah, I keep coming back to look at this pin, but I just moved and am still in job search mode. Somebody please put me out of my misery and buy it! (I don't even collect Jasmine, but this makes me want to start lol).

Feel free to make me an offer if you'd like hun! :) <3

*Bump + update!*

Rapunzel is officially GONE, but Jasmine is still available!

tenor.gif

(And Belle is still there, too. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back