• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Quest of a Phantom Manor Completist

Okay I am now mainly just looking to complete my Phantom Manor collection. Anyone have any Manor pins for trade? Updated the first post too.

Hi.. I am not sure if they are what you are looking for.. but since i don't collect any haunted anything.... I have .. ..(I played.. clarinet, sax and flute)Pin 33030: 2004 Happy Haunts Sheet Music
and Pin 96518: DLR - Haunted Mansion - Hitchhiking Ghosts
and a tinkerbell with a dangle rose but it is not on your wants.. maybe you already have it..

Hi.. I am not sure if they are what you are looking for.. but since i don't collect any haunted anything.... I have .. ..(I played.. clarinet, sax and flute)Pin 33030: 2004 Happy Haunts Sheet Music
and Pin 96518: DLR - Haunted Mansion - Hitchhiking Ghosts
and a tinkerbell with a dangle rose but it is not on your wants.. maybe you already have it..

PM sent.

My quest for Phantom Manor pins continues, check my collection for trades if you want.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I dunno if I'm going to find any more Manor pins any time soon... seems like folks aren't trading them at the moment.

Managed to make a couple trades for Manor pins, might be buying another too, but I still am looking for other Manor pins. Some folks on this site must have these pins for trade?

Last edited:
I'm a Phantom Manor collector too. Unfortunately I don't trade my PM pins, bud good luck to get these pins :)

Thanks. Its not the easiest theme to collect eh? Good luck with your collection too! :)

I notice you have the LE 200 three pin set from the event in 2012. Were you at the event? That's the set I'm not sure how I'm going to find. Got any tips on how to trade for it? lol!

Thanks. Its not the easiest theme to collect eh? Good luck with your collection too! :)

I notice you have the LE 200 three pin set from the event in 2012. Were you at the event? That's the set I'm not sure how I'm going to find. Got any tips on how to trade for it? lol!

Oh no it's not th easiest, but I like this attraction so much :) I wasn't there. I got the set from a lovely person from France :) I was so lucky, because I wanted this set so much :) I don't think I can gice you any tips, Sorry :( It's really hard to find, but I hope you can get it sometime :)

Oh no it's not th easiest, but I like this attraction so much :) I wasn't there. I got the set from a lovely person from France :) I was so lucky, because I wanted this set so much :) I don't think I can gice you any tips, Sorry :( It's really hard to find, but I hope you can get it sometime :)

Thanks. I had someone pick up pins for me at that event too. But I couldn't afford all of them. I do hope I can find that set one day... after all I want to be a Phantom Manor completist. :)

Yeah I love Phantom Manor too, its such a beautiful ride. The story and the characters are amazing. I was very happy when they released pins with the actual characters from the ride.

Back