• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The REAL ChickenLittle's Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The REAL ChickenLittle's Pin Collection
This little boy went from 1 pin bag, to three since I posted this original thread up. His bags aren't completely filled up, it's just that now the pins are a bit more organized.
83858983.jpg

One bag is all Cars. (can you guess which one?)
The second one is half Star Wars, half Tron.
The third bag is UP, Toy Story, and everything else.
Pics coming soon.

Oh man, I'm almost afraid to see the Tron and Star Wars collections! Seeing Star Wars pins at WDW was what got him interested in the pins in the first place, so that's what he wants to start with. And my son is totally into Tron. He got the Mickey in the Tron suit pin at the park and wanted more but we never saw anything different while we were there. I'll have to show him what you guys have found so he can see what's out there. Can't wait to see the pics!

I've been really busy with school, but will be taking and posting pictures really soon! I'm also waiting on a pin in the mail that will be going in his UP pin bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back