• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Rest of the Collection Jessica, Cheshire, Pirates, Sorcerer, Holidays and........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rest of the Collection Jessica, Cheshire, Pirates, Sorcerer, Holidays and........

pincrazy1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is just about 1/2 of the Villains i need to find more corl boards
VillainLeft.jpg
VillainsRight.jpg
UrsHearts.jpg
SorcererTop.jpg
SocererBottom.jpg
Pirates.jpg
NBC.jpg
JessicaSmall.jpg
JessicaBig.jpg
HollidaysLeft.jpg
HolidaysRight.jpg

Last edited:
I want to say that your collection is FANTASTIC!! Thank you for posting pictures, I always love to look at a beautiful collection.
I kind of wish I didn't look because that big head villain pin is sooo awesome, and I just added it to my wants list but it looks like it is a hard on to get!

nice collection:bigthumb: super jelous of that ursula board and huey duey and louy hidden mickeys I have been searching for those for ever! how did you get them!?(I got three from the set a few years ago and was very new to trading/collecting and just this year when I looked at them closely I relized they were scrapers!:()

It looks like you have a lot of boards hung on one wall. Do you have a picture of the whole wall? I'd like to see how multiple boards look together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back