• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

the start of my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the start of my collection.

Maverichero

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright so after a week and a half in the pin collecting community I have started my collection.

[pinpics]85383[/pinpics]
[pinpics]85382[/pinpics] 2 of these.
[pinpics]24628[/pinpics] 2 of these.
[pinpics]85386[/pinpics]
[pinpics]72103[/pinpics] with the orange polka dots.

As well as a pin I couldn’t find on pinpics.

Halloween-2011-Headless-Horseman-with-Pumpkin-150x150.jpg

I also now have this years Halloween lanyard and a couple other pins I have either bid on or am waiting for it to ship here. I am lovign getting these new pins in the mail and cant wait to keep growing my collection. I think next I want to see about getting some cast member's or LE's. Plus I need to get some pins so I can use them to trade.

so just one question, I have seen this on pinpic:
[pinpics] 86335[/pinpics]

and I was wondering if someone had a way to get either the two pins I dont have (the dripping Mickey and the mummy goofy) or how to get those individual pins. See I'm trying to get my fiance excited about my collection and she really liked that pin.

So yeah, I can't wait to get more!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can only see one of the pins you posted, but it seems like you are growing your collection little by little. Pin trading is so much fun and is more exciting once you get out there and start meeting fellow pin traders! I didn't know anything about pin trading until I met my boyfriend and now I'm hooked! Maybe once you and your fiance learn a little more about it she will get more into it too. Have fun growing your collection! :)

From what I can tell (I can't see the photographs of the pins) it looks like your collection is growing quite fast! Have you thought about asking your fiance if she would ever be interested in serious collecting? Or ask about her favorite character(s) and search up the pins. That might spark her interest a bit. I know that method worked with my little brothers.

You're off to a good start!! Before you know it...your pin collection will be even bigger!!! [= Just a warning.....you may hurt your wallet ;) just be careful! ha ha ha ha

Seriously have fun and I would just recommend you to collect what you personally like and maybe find out what your fiance is interested in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back