• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Week of 100……..

ZAPPED! The Week of 100……..

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yep that's right…...

So as almost everyone knows Darris and I kinda missed out on the whole Zagfish Zap war thing….And you all know how Rasputin HATES to be outdone…... he came up with a devious plan to Zap just over 50 people this month.

But I had bigger plans
:naughty: (with this being my 1 year DPF anniversary and all…. I wanted to GO BIG!!!) I was like...can we do 100? So next thing you know we are scouring peoples wants lists and double checking our trade books finding matches, filling out addresses and wrapping all kinds of little gifts to mail out. So much FUN!!!

A grand total of 78 LBE's and 1 box went to the post office with me this morning. By the end of my little trip I racked up approximately 2 and a 1/4 hours, 15 customs forms and a receipt that was 12 ft long. (I seriously think the workers will cringe every time I walk in there from now on, or fight over who goes on a break.)

The remaining LBE's will be mailed out by the end of the week!!! (we still need to find some addresses)

​For all of those chosen please let us know when you receive your package either by posting here or sending one of us a PM. (I really don't want to have to enter all those tracking #'s if I don't have to)

Thank you all for your friendship, inspiration and all around Awesomeness! It has been an interesting year of amazing highs and also a few lows... but I wouldn't change any of it for the world!

Last edited:
You guys are so freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see all the pins that everyone gets. Thank you guys for being such a big part of this community and for making so many people happy:)

You guys are amazing! And so is that pile of LBEs and that receipt! I hope one day I can pull off what you just did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_mqir3kKsbc1rb924bo2_250.gif

Wow this is going to be interesting seeing this unfold. It just may blow the forum with so many people posting congrats on all those zaps! What a crazy nice thing to do. And that's some receipt, don't think I've ever seen one like before.

Back