• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Week of 100……..

It doesn't have to be a grail. Just the fact that you guys have taken the time to check that many people's wants is way crazy and awesome. You will put a smile on many faces no matter what the pin. You guys are so sweet.

^^Yep! Wish we did have more grails to send :( We were on a fairly strict *only pull from the trade books* kinda budget.

I can't believe I was on the zap list! Thank you so much!!! I will post pics later or tomorrow, but in the mean time all I have to say is...

analyze-this.jpg

Okay...due to 100 new zap threads all being lost within each other, should I just make a general "How did you die at the hands of RKB?" thread where all 100 (or whoever is still alive) can post their zaps? :lol: I did NOT expect the threads to start rolling in like this!!!!

Okay...due to 100 new zap threads all being lost within each other, should I just make a general "How did you die at the hands of RKB?" thread where all 100 (or whoever is still alive) can post their zaps? :lol: I did NOT expect the threads to start rolling in like this!!!!

Sounds good to me!

It is Done!!! Please post your RKB zaps in the "Casualties of War" thread.

Fantastic! Wonderful!! Amazing!! OMG WOW!!!! ... I told everyone to beware of Lord Rasputin ... silly mortals! Once Lord Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest team up, NO ONE is safe!! Truly Mr. & Mrs. Wax, you are an incredibly terrific couple!! Your generosity, thoughtfulness and kindness is beyond words!! This is gonna be a whole lot of fun to watch!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to see what everyone gets!!

Oh and P.S. this gives the Pin Fairy Godmother a little breathing room since she is having some technical challenges at the moment, lol! xoxo to you both!!

I can't even believe there are people out there who are as generous as the two of you. Nightline or The View or some talk show should do an interview with you, to remind people that there is still good in the world.

I think my zapper will appreciate this post

Another busy week, mainly because I started my side job, is why this post is so late.

A few days ago I arrived home after some Tie Fighter training. Who knew those ships had no life support?

So I came home the Imperial Academy, and as usual went to check the mail.
B3A7B276-431A-4B1F-B4C0-8BB0C5838B7F_zpsflx1ifem.jpg

Once again, a mysterious package was hidden under ads for car parts.
F8558784-B761-4134-8324-A4524D80448E_zpsqwo3gefe.jpg

I hope you learned something from my last zap post. There is no better way to open a package than with a Lightsaber.
21e6be7d-a830-4218-961b-059960190ffc_zps7773c047.png

Inside, from this very kind couple, were two Haunted Mansion pins. I had been zapped!
713FE3C1-D20C-461C-92CF-4C44A023DA28_zpsfl1zbxwe.jpg

Another big grin on my face. Thank you very much!
4C987E3C-1C8C-4C38-BC6F-DB3FD1EEB962_zpsxqw54hdm.jpg

Back