• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The “Wonder Twins” Strike Again

ZAPPED! The “Wonder Twins” Strike Again

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
@GroguFan and @stratasfan messaged me a couple of weeks ago about a surprise package I should be receiving, and I was filled with excitement and anticipation to see what they were up to. Some of my favorite artwork is from them and I was thrilled at the notion of adding something else to my collection. You wouldn’t believe my eyes when I opened the package this weekend to find this:
5b75e74fcbcfa404feb214f6bccf8473.jpg

I am obsessed with Jawas but as you imagine merch is very limited for it. I am so excited to own a Jawa keychain now, and it immediately went on my Jawa Wallet that goes in my Jawa LoungeFly. Along with the keychain I got a wonderful note and a few amazing goodies.
50094b4b442fb114480ad00235ef94d8.jpg

As always Sarah and Elizabeth, you spoil me rotten. Thank you so much to the Wonder Twins for always thinking of me and sharing your AMAZING art!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back