• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

There Here!!! There Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There Here!!! There Here!!!

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So after waiting for what felt like ages and a silly amount of customes fees my designer pins are finally here!!!

DSCN6527.jpg

I am sooo Pleased with them!!! They really were worth all that hassel!!! I just love them!!! cant wait to them framed up on display!!

And to top my day off I got Zapped today Too!!!!! :hsd: I already posted a pic in the zapped section of the froum!!! :-D hehe, thankyou again pin zapper!
:wiggle:​

Those look great! What was the total cost? Can anyone fill me in on what a designer pin is?

Just part of disney's designer doll collection, a whole range of merch was released but these pins were only sold at the D23 expo, limited to 150 sets (at lot of people seem to have broken the sets up though! so a full one is hard to find and very very expensive! you can expect to pay around $800 or more now for a full set, this cost me around $700 dollar mark plus a lot of customes fees if you live in the UK!)
If you look at the disney store website theres still some stuff listed but the dolls are limted too and sell out right away, so there only really available on ebay.

Ahhhh so jealous! Your so lucky! Which one if your favorite?
ooo now thats a toughie, Bell is my favouite princess but the snow white pin is just soo strikeing (sorry bad spelling) so it would probly have to be between those 2!? Maybe Jasmine too ! lol soo hard to chose!! thats why I had to have them all!! lol

Thanks everyone! I am really pleased with them! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back