• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Deadly Delivery could be at your doorstep, there's always room for 1 more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry all ill get one posted as soon as I get home I had to take jordan to school now im doin laundry. I need to sit down and look at bids, I apologise bear with me.

This is not a bump, just letting you all know Im running late, had to pick Jordan up from school he's sick, with a fever and a nasty cough I've never herd come out of him so were at the doctors ill get home soon and get that leader board posted but please feel free to bid if you like.

I have no other pretty pins so ill add these pirates for your kid :)... Hope he is doing well

this lanyard medal

Pin 50138: Pirates of the Caribbean - Black Pearl - Medal

and these pins

Pin 47537: Pirates of the Caribbean - Attraction - Barbossa on Ship
Pin 54395: DLR - Annual Passholders 2007 - Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End
Pin 47675: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate with Pig

Alright new leaderboard I am home Jordans sleeping he's burning up he has an infection in his ear and throat, he's miserable, but we got him some antibotics to kill that nasty bug!

1st- Back on top Combatdre with all the pirate editions (jordans will love those pins and the medal will be rocking on his wylliam Lanyard!)
2nd- Mistresofevil Maleficent rocks and so does Ariel
3rd-Those Haunted Mansion pins rock! Jordans the HM collector if he saw those I bet he'd love em! he's sleeping right now.

I want to send a big Thank you too Livin_free_asmy_Hair she did and incredibly kind thing by offering me the BT Bolt pin, It was very sweet, and generous offer, I thank her for her kindness and appreciate it more than words can say, but it would not be right for me accept it. Thank you and big hugs!

New bid...now it's 2 pins you can play with:

(click on pics for Pinpics links)

....and a question: does your son have a separate Pinpics ID?

I'll take a shot and bid these...2232, 10343, 45772, 48822, 58882, 82944, and 82946

New Leader board

1. Combatdre
1 1/2- Mistressofevil- OMG I love that PODM scene it's really a tight tight race! really tight!
3-Pargani 2 pins I can play with yesssss! and they're beautiful!

Here is my bid -

Your choice of any 2 PODMs -

Lonesome Ghosts

Fab 3 w/ Phone #1

IMG_4220.jpg

Fab 3 in Snow #1

IMG_4173.jpg

Fab 3 in Snow #2

IMG_4183.jpg

Mickey w/ Ghost

IMG_4214.jpg

Donald w/ Ghost #2

IMG_4097.jpg

Donald w/ Ghost #3

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

PLUS

pin71250th72
Pin 71250: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: 40 Grim Grinning Years pin

pin79572th72
Pin 79572: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Mickey Mouse Icon - White Glove - Master Gracey

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards except for 71250 :)

Wow you guys know I love my PODMS new leaderboard!

1- Raheltherabidrabbit Chip n dale as candles and mickey with 1 ghost and the coo HM pins for Jordan! sweet!
2- Combatdre Loving the Belle and LM and Pirates for Jordan me Likee
3- Mistressofevil my adored LM PODM candle stick holder omg!
tied for third Pargani love pins I can play with ad yours are lovley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back