• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!
With that we are finished. Thank you to everyone that played. I have posted 29 pins in the upcoming game and it will not be long before we are able to start that one. I would say as soon as next weekend! I just added the new Elsa and Anna pins and a few others. Again... I will post when everything is mailed out....

We have decided to mail out 5 to 10 packages a day starting Monday until they are all mailed so as to not overwhelm our postman. I will update this as we go! Thanks again for your support of my games!

It's fine if you wait until the end to post mine as well. Or even if you wait until the end of your next game and mail all my pins together! Absolutely no rush. I'm fine with whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of the packages went out today. If you said you would wait or I have to add things to the package they were held back. All but about 7 or so went out as nena decided to drop them off at the post office. The remainder will go out in the next couple of days. Thanks.

Last edited:
Nena isn't feeling well so no more packages went out today. I think she got heat exhaustion yesterday and still isn't back to normal. We will try again tomorrow. Please bare with us. We only have about 7 left here. If we can not get some out tomorrow I will list who we still have here so you all know. I know we have Norlando's, Docfish2u's, Bjean's and Sorapandora here still but there are others as well.

Nena got all the mailings down except Norlanda319, bjean and ksnuggles which all have things for us to add to them and/or are bigger packages. We missed the postman today (Wednesday), however, and will try for tomorrow. Again, thanks for your patience.

On a good note I received a PM from one of you at least that the rest of the packages are starting to arrive. Thanks again for playing our game!

All but the 3 above have gone out now. I hope to have the last three done tomorrow or Monday at the latest!

Last edited:
The final packages are all packaged up and should go out tomorrow. We might hold one or two back as it is some pretty big packages for the mailman all at once. For sure everything will be out by Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for your patience and for playing our games. We appreciate you all soo much.

NOTE: ALL the rest of the packages went out Monday! They are all out now and this game is officially finished!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back