• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

16 bjean 60755 WDW Scoop Pirates of the Caribbean
30 norlando319 Pin 66464: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 - Pluto
79 ownedbycats Pin 97793: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Hatbox Ghost
100 bearcat Pin 99401: Sword in The Stone 50th anniversary (Soda Fountain Release)
27 Firebaby22 Pin 80274: WDI - Attraction Letters - Alice in Wonderland
90 Pin 98937: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Walt
96 tinawap Pin 98211: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Hitch Hiking Ghost Ezra (Spinner)
55 norlando319 Pin 66462: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 - Mickey Mouse
70 norlando319 #5 Pin 66460: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 - Donald Duck
61 Pin 42705: DisneyShopping.Com - Pooh & Friends Thanksgiving Parade

47 ownedbycats Pin 14: Disneyland Hometown Holidays - 1999 (Tigger)
18 mulanrocks Pin 87230: Walt Disney's Dumbo 70th Anniversary
53 docfish2u Pin 61822: WDW - The Haunted Mansion - Friday the 13th - 7 Pin Framed Set (Chandelier Ghost Only)
44 NBCzero waved
40 Firebaby22 Pin 58845: DisneyShopping.com - Holiday Décor Series - Donald Duck & Pluto
99 bearcat Pin 97620: DSF - Planes - El Chupacabra
23 mynameisrussell Pin 100615: DSSH - Easter Egg 6 Pin Puzzle (Copper)
7 docfish2u Pin 43357: DisneyShopping.com - Christmas Surprise Mystery Pin Set (Goofy)
10 norlando319 Pin 66461: WDW - Happy Holidays 2008 - Goofy

Here is what is left to choose from...

Last edited:
NOTE: I have listed my upcoming game. Although it is not officially open yet if you have ever played in our games before you can reserve your spots now. It is my way of saying thank you to all those that have played our games in the past.

ALL prizes fall under one of three categories... PRINCESSES, PTD'S AND PODM'S. I do not have all the prizes listed yet as I am waiting for some of them to arrive in the mail.

The game will not be officially opened until I have all the prizes in hand and listed. I will change the title once that happens! Just wanted to give everyone that has expressed interest a heads up!

Last edited:
Mulanrocks has asked me to select her pins for her so I am going to select what I would pick as traders if it were me.

she selects...
Pin 72941: DLR - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event: Early Demise Gift Pin

Besides moving everyone up that was in the bottom 10 I have waved my last 10 picks before that. That basically means that the last 20 spots are mine and this was only a game of 80 spots instead of 100 with over 100 pins to choose from. I hope everyone gets at least one pin they wanted!

And now my final selection as per the message I sent - 72730 DLR Small World Mulan .
Thanks for running such a fun game , I'm really happy with the pins I got and there were a dozen others I would have been equally happy with . Looking forward to the P3 game coming soon , great to see so many spots already requested .

I am really surprised how fast it is filling up. I could probably go as high as 40 spots if I have to. It is amazing to me that 33 spots have been spoken for already. It hasn't even been opened up yet! I really wanted to give my players first shot at it as a thank you for all your support to Nena and I.

Last edited:
Here is my next pick:
Pin 75231: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Traveling Tink - Tomorrowland

I got a PM saying I'm up so...

In order (not 100% sure what is still available - so this is my top 3

Pin 97793: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Hatbox Ghost
Pin 98211: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Hitch Hiking Ghost Ezra (Spinner)
Pin 14: Disneyland Hometown Holidays - 1999 (Tigger)

I know bearcat picks before me, but I won't be around much tonight, so I'll give you my top 2 from the remaining choices. I have really enjoyed playing this game. Thanks so much!

Pin 100615: DSSH - Easter Egg 6 Pin Puzzle (Copper)
Pin 100616: DSSH - Easter Egg 6 Pin Puzzle (Tod)

All we need is David to chime in and we will be finished. I have Nicks pick already! Please give us the weekend to put everything together. We should be getting these out in the mail next week. Watch this posting for updates on when we ship! Thank you everyone... you bless us and we truly appreciate you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back