• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Three years of the Pincast....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three years of the Pincast....:)

DiPLAKev

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Disney Pincast (the ONLY podcast dedicated to Disney Pins and Pin Trading :)) will celebrate it's 3 year anniversary this week.

Have YOU been listening?? :)

If not, why ?? :)

Pincast 153 ( to be released this coming weekend) will commemorate this birthday event.

Join John Rick and ( hopefully) Tom Corless for another great show about all pins Disney :)

http://www.disneypincast.com

I listend to it for the first time :) was it you who was talking? do u do the DS UK releases in your podcasts :) i didnt here it thats all.

I enjoyed listning to it, and will listen again :)

:)

No, I don't personally run the show, it's hosted weekly by John Rick of the Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders in the USA.

I run a support group for the show over on Facebook ( see my sig) also a UK Disney Pin group over on FB.

The UK and DLRP releases aren't normally covered by John on the show because the release information isn't readily available to him from odpt.com.

Really glad you enjoyed the show......it's always an interesting listen :)

shame about the UK pins lol but the show helps me look out one the american ones :) i have saved it to my fav links :) he he

The Pincast was a big thing for me when I first started getting into pin trading. It was really helpful, and the broad focus of the segments (some time spent on upcoming events; some on releases; some on discussion / stories) made it pretty appealing and a great gateway. John's segment several months ago about Scoop really fascinated and intrigued me. With that said, now that I know about upcoming events and releases, I lapsed a bit in listening. I started again this week largely just for the discussion portion, and, if I'd give one suggestion, it's that it would be cool if the Pincast was split into a couple different shows a week (or whatever release schedule is reasonable). Maybe one show for news / releases, and another for the more story / discussion-oriented stuff (the latter being more interesting to those of us who are perpetually hooked into the upcoming news sources anyways). Sifting through an hour+ of content is a little tricky at times.

With that said, I always recommend the Pincast to new traders who don't know about it, and I think the sheer volume of work John does is incredible. Big ups to him for creating something so useful, and for putting in what's obviously alot of time and heart. It really helped me get further into the hobby. The 150 episodes and 3 year marks are huge achievements!

-JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back