• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thrift store pin find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrift store pin find!

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Ok so I am browsing in my local thrift store and what do I see? Chip n Dale limited edition, back to school 2006 pin! Pin pics # 48478! Price.....wait for it..........$1.98! :) happy dance! This is the first thrift store find! Yay! Had to share! :)

pin48478

Last edited:
Wow! Everytime I go into a thrift store or yard sale, I get this "rush" from even the *potential* of finding Disney pins!!

Yet to happen to me...but I will keep searching.

Congrats on your find! You keep the hope alive for me!

Yay!!! I have a newfound liking for thrift stores since I have been on this board lol. I am constantly seeking out a thrift store "nearby" so maybe... just maybe... I can find something pin related. So I know the happy dance :)

:pooh: Congratulations on your find!!! :pooh:

I keep tellin everyone to keep looking as we keep finding em at goodwill and such ourselves.

Good find and congrats.

I never find pins at thrift stores or even yard sales :( at least not disney,lots of olympic but those are of no interest to me :lol:

I swear one day somebody is gonna find their grail-of-grails or a full pinbook for a steal at a thrift store or yard sale :D Hell i found a game worth hundreds of dollars used,and near 500+ new at a fleamarket,brand new,factory sealed,for $10,was clumped in with a bunch of worthless games.

I was so freaking excited I posted that from my car in the parking lot! lol I have been searching for over 8 months for Disney pins at my local thrift stores....no luck...then I go on a Monday of all days and there it is! lol

Congrats! I always check for pins whenever we go to a Goodwill or other thrift store, but have yet to find a pin. Some day I will, though!

A thrift store is a second hand shop. It's kind of like a Charity Shop in the UK except it's not always run by a charity. Some are though, like the Salvation Army has some and St Vincent De Paul, etc, but that's what it is. Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back