• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Time for another zap game Aurora lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for another zap game Aurora lovers...

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi again:wavey:

I am in such a good mood lately that it is time for a siggy game. (see what you started Aragorn :lol:)

This time I am looking for people who love Aurora so much that they have her in their siggy. But I am looking for a particular pin in a siggy. So if you have Aurora in your siggy then post here. The first person I see who has the correct pin(the one I have to zap) will be the winner. I know there are 54 people wanting this Beauty (yes pun intended)!!!

Game ends when I find the right person or January 18th at midnight if nobody has the right siggy.

I think the winner will be spinning when they win. If nobody wins then maybe I will have to go shopping to find somebody to win.

Good luck to you Sleeping Beauty fans!!!

Last edited:
I love Aurora and she's in my siggy, but I only have a few of my major grails on mine, so not the aurora you are looking for! I have plenty of Aurora in my wants though :)
Good luck finding a good home for your pin!

I love Aurora!!!! I hope you find the perfect home for her!!! If it's what I think it is I think it's sister has a home on my board already ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And folks we have a winner. Katdianee please pm me your address so I can send you your new pin.

Here is the pin:

Pin PD52660: DisneyShopping.com - Cameo Spinning Series (Sleeping Beauty)

Just curious, did I make the clues to easy?

Last edited:

Just curious, did I make the clues to easy?

Congrats! I think people just guessed from knowing you won that one in the recent game :) that's what made me guess it :)

^ Yep, that and your clues is what made me guess it! =) It's such a beautiful pin - I have it in and 3 others from its series in my personal collection and they are so stunning! <3 I would totally get them all if I could, but the others I don't have are way too elusive for me.

So awesome of you to find it a great new home, David, and super congratulations to you, Katdianee!! :hsd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back