• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

To Those who bought WDW Florida Project Pins & Other Items from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Those who bought WDW Florida Project Pins & Other Items from me
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi Everyone,

To those of you who it may concern, specifically those who ordered WDW Florida Project Event Pins from me or other items from me, I have been terribly sick since Saturday the 10th with the Cold with the symptoms of coughing, sneezing, and fever and so I have not had time nor the energy to yet ship your pins or other items since getting home on Monday the 12th, and so I will try and get them shipped tomorrow or on Saturday. Thank you for understanding.

- Rachel

Mods - if this is in the incorrect area, please move it to the correct area. I have seen others do this kind of thread in this section of the forum so I assumed it was the correct area in which to submit this thread.

Rachel, get better soon and congrats on winning the auction. I was so sad it wasn't me, but at least they went to someone who truly loves Alice. If you ever decide to part with them please remember me. Get well so you can enjoy that grand prize.

You won an auction!?! Awesome!!! Hope you get better soon!! No worries about the pins, just get better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back