• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too flippin cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too flippin cool!

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Ok so I just got back from a baseball game, well lucky me they had Disney Pins! Yes 5 new Disney pins featuring the SanFrancisco logo! I only got 2 but I have another game soon and I will be getting the others. The coolest part.....I got to add both of the two I got to pinpics! Just had to share...the pin numbers are 84565 and 84566! Yay!

Wow! I had no idea Disney pins were ever sold at the giants games! =O looks like I'm going to have to keep a sharper eye out the next time we go!

Thanks so much for the info! Hope someone will be able to post some pics soon! =)

It sounds like these may be the same pins as the ones the Mariners are selling, just with Giants logos and colors.

gee i hope this means all the MLB teams will be getting them!!
the Red Sox already were selling the Red Sox one with mickey leaning on the bat originally sold at WDW then expanded to DLR! I did get the Red Sox to reduce the price of it from $10 to $8 as I complained about them selling it for a price higher then both WDW & DLR!! I wasnt going to buy it for $10 when I could get it for $8 (rounded off the price)
forgot to add that i have noticed MLB/Red Sox are getting more disney Red Sox themed items!! previous seasons they sold lithographs 5 different ones and last yr they sold two different t shirts along with the Red Sox Replica of the Mickey Statues from the all star game in Anaheim!! This season so far they have added infant/ kids mickey shirts along with a new Adult T which I bought already!!
maybe the pins will be next!!! looks like i will be checking it out today when i go tot he Sox/cubs game
Thanks for inciuding the PP numbers so I was able to add them to my baseball pin group!! not toomention so i could include them to my wants!!

Last edited:
Woot! Hoping for some Oakland A's pins now.

I have 47895

pin47895

and am hoping to find this one:

pin79057

Go A's!

Yep! Got me some yesterday too. Took our niece for the first time and she came out with a Mickey Giants gay, Minnie Mouse Giants pin, 2 new Mickey Giants pins as well as a Donald Giants pin!!!!

They are awesome and we love them!!!!

Had a blast too!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back