• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too Lazy to Zap Free Game, Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Lazy to Zap Free Game, Round Two

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Next up is this set of five pins.

image_zps2fba9c16.jpg

There aren't as many of you wanting these pins as wanted the previous pin. I don't get it because these pins are freakin' adorable. So, for this one I think I'll change it up a bit. For those of you wanting this one, you will need to PM me the answer to the following question: Which character appears in Disney's AIW movie but does NOT appear in the book?

PLEASE DON'T POST THE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD. I'll do another randomized drawing with all the folks who PM me the answer I'm looking for by Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 5:00 PM MDT. Again, if you don't get me your address within 5 days of winning, the set will go to the next person on the list. Good luck everyone!

Pinpics 96157 through 96161

Last edited:
PM sent! Thanks for the chance at a great set of pins!!! :D If I won these, they would so be in my collection even if they are NOT Jessica! :lol:

Oh my! I need these but mainly the Caterpillar is what I'm looking for. If I get it I will be more than happy to zap the other pieces to individuals who need them. :0)

Clarification- The movie I am referencing is the 1951 animated movie, not the 2010 live action movie. Also, a couple of you have answered with a character who is in the book, but not the movie. My question was just the opposite. I will allow you to send corrected answers. Thanks.

Okay, I have a question, there are a few Lewis Carroll books, as I recall

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Through The Looking Glass and What Alice Found There

are the two I remember.

So, are you looking for the character that appeared in the movie and not the book for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Because the movie (AIW animated) has references/characters from AAIW and TTLG.

Thanks.

Okay, I have a question, there are a few Lewis Carroll books, as I recall

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Through The Looking Glass and What Alice Found There

are the two I remember.

So, are you looking for the character that appeared in the movie and not the book for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Because the movie (AIW animated) has references/characters from AAIW and TTLG.

Thanks.

I am looking for a character that did not appear in either book, but was in the 1951 animated AIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back