• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too Lazy to Zap Game! Free pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Lazy to Zap Game! Free pin.

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hi, guys. Zapping is a wonderful thing and I truly enjoy doing it. However, losing the link to Pinpics has kinda harshed my buzz. I never zap anyone with a pin that is not on their wants list, so now there is all this back and forth with user names and websites. Then there is the always problematic address thing
(many of you would have already had some of my pins if you had gotten your addresses to Judy, just sayin'). :lol: So, when I decided to clear out most of my traders, the first thing I thought about was zapping. Then it just seemed like too much work. So, being one of the laziest people on the planet, I wondered how I could make it easier. Well, it couldn't be much easier than this.

The first pin up for grabs is this beauty from Japan, in honor of the upcoming appearance of our favorite mermaid on OUAT.

faf47cc4-e736-45c6-84a8-6136b5016135_zps82907dcd.jpg

Are you one of the 114 people wanting this pin? If so, please just post in this thread by 5:00 PM MDT, Friday November 1st. I will then put all names in a randomizer to choose the winner. I will post the winner in this thread and you will have 5 days to get me your address or the pin goes to the next name on the list of winners. International traders are welcome to play.

PM'ing me about which pins I'm going to put up in future weeks is strictly verboten. It will just depend on whatever strikes my fancy. Good luck everyone!

Edit- No, you don't have to have the pin on your wants list to be eligible. If you want it for yourself, or want to zap it to a friend, it's all good.

Last edited:
Carla! This is so awesome of you. I am one of the 114 lol. I will join in the fun :) Thank you for putting on this wonderful zap game!

I'd like to be included in this as well. So happy you are willing to include international traders :)

Um why dont you have a pinpics? Is it the same horrible reason Judy does not? Cant we get you guys back on? perhaps a petition? its kinda crazy to be banned unless it is for bad trading rep.

anyway love your idea and i applaud your generosity

I would love to have this pin...I personally like it, but why I would want it is because I would LOVE to zap a dear friend (who adores this pin) who has been going through some very difficult times recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back