• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too Lazy to Zap Game! Free pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Lazy to Zap Game! Free pin.
Im not one of the 114, but I would love to zap it to someone who is, so please put me in! :)

Here is the link for you in case anybody like myself was not sure if they need it or not.

pin5522th72
Pin 5522: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Princesses #3 (Ariel)

I do not need it after checking. :lol:

Is this game still going? Ill play! Love the pin! Nice choice. Oh...and I'm sure you are Not the laziest person. ..I feel the same way with switching between sites...and such. Lol

And the zappee is.... lrdobkins! Congrats and be sure to PM your address so Imcan get your new pin sent out. Thanks to everyone for playing. I will have the next game up soon. It's a five pin set, so I'm hoping you'll all play again.

b1ae2a17-50ff-4567-a173-65ab37d19bc1_zps33473815.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, I have the worst phone camera ever! I think you can see it well enough, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back