• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trade or Possible Sale - Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical Limited Edition Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING Trade or Possible Sale - Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical Limited Edition Plate

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey all,
I'm torn to put this on ebay where I sell most items but I thought it could be fun to see what people might offer in Trade.

This plate was sold at the Broadway Musical of Beauty and the Beast in New York which I actually had the privilege of seeing back in 2003.

I'm interested in a trade for Disney pins but my wants are rather limited so I've added a price I would sell at.

My pinpics which is up to date is Rvaya.

I'm collect pins from Tron, Rocketeer (but I believe I'm a completeist now), Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Gargoyles & Disney Afternoon cartoons, Kingdom Hearts, Wreck it Ralph, and Big Hero 6 mostly.

This plate is limited to 5,000 made and is marked number 443.

IMG_5054-2.jpg
IMG_5055-2.jpg

IMG_5056-2.jpg
IMG_5058-2.jpg

IMG_5057-2.jpg
IMG_5059-2.jpg

It would be shipped priority mail so I'd insist the trade items you'd send also be shipped that way for safety.

For an all in price including shipping and paypal fees is $80.00 and I'm afraid I'm only shipping within the US because of postage prices and it being a fragile item.

If I get no interest in the next two weeks I'll remove this and place it on Ebay. My account name there is 5sizes2small and I am a Top Rated seller.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back