• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

I want these and coming back for more later tonight!
Princess Four Pack Set $15
Pooh Loungefly $12
Peter Pan Loungefly $12

I have come to an impasse with my wonderful husband about the state of my hoard of traders. They rapidly expanded during the pandemic and have outgrown my books, storage space, and a bit of his sanity for seeing pins coming in to our house all the time. I will be attempting to downsize my traders by selling them here. I have always said I'm hesitant to sell pins as that isn't what I got into it for but it's at the point where for the health and sanity of my family I need to downsize. I know in the past charity sales and fund a bag sale prices were fairly low. I am doing my best to price things fairly based on wide variety of factors (sold prices, what I have into it, commonality, etc.) If you something priced below what I've got it at, send me a message and we can chat.

I will be posting a book or so a day for the next week or two.
Shipping is $4 for up to 8 oz in the US, $5 for up to 13 oz, and $8 for over 13 oz. I will ship internationally at cost; which starts at $10 for Canada and $14 for anywhere else.
Payment is only accepted via Paypal invoice or Paypal G&S. I will only ship to the paypal payment address for US buyers.
Please only claim via comments in the thread as it makes it easier for me to keep things straight.
I would like the Tinker Bell lollipop and the two characters from it's a small world. All from the $5 @ board.

I was able to log in sooner than I thought.
I purchased a few things earlier on Post #52.
I also want these pins, from the $2 board:

All 5 Nerds $10
I’ll Be Your Princess $2
Mickey Ave $2
All 5 Princess Pins $10

mJZYQcG.png

All pins on this board are $2

xTp31jt.png

All pins on this board are $3

QXBt084.png

All pins on this board are $5

HTFgQQK.png

Villains Chin Set $12
Villains Head Set $12
Post Office Completer $10
Tigger Blanket $10
Castles $10 each
Birds $10
All others are $6 each
$2 board
Orange bird
Hexagon daisy
Square Minnie
Mickey trophy
Mickey ribbon
Pluto ice cream
Grapes

$3
Happy

$5
Figment standing
Pumbaa head

Birds $10

I have posted the book.
I have tomorrow off and will update solds in the morning.
I will be doing the next book of sets/DSSH pins(marquee/ptds etc.) and some misc tomorrow for sure.
The nest book after will be princesses.
I might get to both books tomorrow.

Hello,

Please add the Maleficent trophy from the from the $3 board, The Halloween Castle for $10, Dangle Tink for $4, and the free Haunted Mansion. Thank you.

Can I add the Daisy Japan puzzle, post office completer, birds pixar, Aurora D, C3PO, Dinosaur HM, Snow White HM, Cinderella HM, Pumbaa HM, Goofy CA HM? Thanks!

Back