• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trader pin lots, $1.50 per pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader pin lots, $1.50 per pin

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I have 100 pins to sell. Many of them are booster pins still on the cards in plastic so you know you are getting the real thing and they are new. Some will come loose and may be regular rack pins, booster pins etc. (There will not be any Hidden Mickey's unless they are requested) The loose pins are used and not on card. I will sell them in lots of 20. You can buy one lot or all five. First come first serve. These pins are great for lanyard trading, keeping or using as gifts. Don't delay as I am sure they will go fast!

You will have to pay shipping but we will try to do our best to give you actual shipping rounded up to nearest dollar. (It is our hopes that the rounding will cover the other expenses such as bubble wrap, baggies and envelopes. If you send us your address we will be able to be exact ahead of time by weighing them out at home to give you the precise amount. If not we will take an address that we already have in your area and use that. We are not trying to make anything on these just thinning them out as we have not been able to get to Disneyland in a while.

Last edited:
All the pins are now sold. Those that sent me an IM about buying pins I can still honor those requests but I have sold the initial 100. I still have some booster pins in package so the same applies about what you will get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back