• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Disney charms, keychains, etc., for pins

Trading Disney charms, keychains, etc., for pins

sphinx11

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Edit: 2 Mickey head cell phone charms, 1 Tinker Bell heart keychain, 2 Tigger charms, and 1 Tink charm still available.

Hello! I recently booked my second ever trip to WDW for this May, so I'm looking to get a few more traders. I have the following Disney items up for trade.

I'm asking for 2 pins per item, or just 1 pin if it's an Aladdin pin that I don't already have (it doesn't have to be on my Wants list).

Here are all the items. Sorry I wasn't able to get a good close-up of all of them.

For Sale - all Disney items.jpg

1. I have 2 of these blue jeweled Mickey head cell phone charms available:
For Sale - Mickey head cell phone charm.jpg

2. Here's a close-up of the Tigger keychain. Tigger's head is a double-sided spinner, and the bottom of the frame says "Disneyland." - PENDING
For Sale - Tigger keychain.jpg

3. And the Winnie the Pooh and friends keychain. The keychain itself is shaped like a honeypot, and there are additional clips dangling from Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh. - PENDING
For Sale - Pooh keychain.jpg

4. Here is the Disney's California Adventure keychain, featuring Stitch surfing, Mickey Mouse, an outline of California, and the Hollywood Tower of Terror:- PENDING
For Sale - California Adventure keychain.jpg

5. Here is the Tinker Bell keychain. I have 2 of these available.- 1 PENDING, 1 AVAILABLE
For Sale - Tinker Bell keychain.jpg

6. This is a magnetic photo frame featuring Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Pluto in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle with Tinker Bell flying by. It says "Disneyland Resort Where dreams come true" and has a plastic area for you to insert a photo. - PENDING
For Sale - Fab 5 magnet photo frame.jpg

The ones I wasn't able to get close-ups of are:

7. A Tigger add-a-charm of Tigger mid-bounce

8. A Tigger slider of him in the same pose as the add-a-charm

9. A Tinker Bell add-a-charm that's yellow and says "T.I.N.K. Totally Independent Naturally Kool"

10. A keychain with a see-through hologram of Sleeping Beauty Castle with "Disneyland" written below it - PENDING

11. A keychain with a see-through hologram of Tinker Bell with "Disneyland" written below it, slightly pink in color - PENDING

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back