• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

trading for a pin to trade for a grail. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trading for a pin to trade for a grail. :-)

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So, I sent out a pinpics request on pin Pin 50336: DisneyShopping.com - 2006 Advent Pin Set #1 (Tod and Copper Playing) and I got a response. (I know, a response on pinpics!) They are only looking for 4 pins though to trade for the pin I want. I would like to try to help them get one of the pins they want and in return get the pin I want as well! They're really nice and you don't see that every day on there!

pin50336

Does anyone have any of these pins for trade? Must be in great condition. No scratches or anything like that. No scrappers. I don't trade pins that are like that.

Pin 80168: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #4 - Cheshire Cat
pin80168

Pin 86403: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Cheshire Cat Serving a Triple Cone
pin86403

Pin 89195: 25th Anniversary Lady and the Tramp Collector's Boxed Pin Set - Si & Am
pin89195

Pin 91754: DisneyStore.com - Classic Cinderella 5 Pin Set - Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella and Lucifer Only
pin91754

please message me if we can make a trade! offonpluto

Good luck. Sorry, but I think I am searching for most of the samepins they are. And I have no Copper grail to offer in return.

I just saw that Vex is trading the Step Sisters/Lady Tremaine pin. Maybe you can set up a trade with them they have a trade thread up as well.

thanks soo much for the look out! appreciate that! went to their thread. unfortunately i don't have anything they are looking for. i might have found one of the pins though, so fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back